Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hawaii and more...



We just got back from a fabulous trip to Maui Hawaii!!!! We had such a great time doing absolutely nothing, but squeezing a little snorkeling in here and there! It was so nice to spend some alone time together especially since.... WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! Kyle and I are sooooooo excited! I am due Feb. 16th! We are so very excited for this little one, and can't wait to be thrown into the unexpected. Oh wow, Kyle and I as parents... here are some pictures while you ponder that!



In Kehei on the beach





Kyle snorkeling at Molokini



A great action shot



In Lahaina



Relax

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!

melissa said...

SHUT SARAH THATS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! i'm raging jealous of your trip, but i couldn't think of anything better than a trip to hawaii before your babes comes! that really is so great, congrats to the both of you guys!

Jennie B. said...

What? Sarah! That is so great! Congratulations you two! We are due only 2 days apart. Those weiner dogs of yours aren't going to know what hit them. And Maui? A perfect way to spend your last bit of time alone together. Congratulations. The very very best is about to come!!!!

Becky Henson said...

Yea! Congrats! We're so excited for you guys and glad you had such a fabulous time in Hawaii. The photos are beautiful!

The Brandt Family said...

That is so stinking exciting! Wahoo! You and Kyle will make the greatest parents-you guys are just gonna love it. And Maui?? Way jealous-I was actually supposed to be there too (my lil sis just got hitched over there) and would have if it weren't for my fat belly!

The Hessing's said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You'll be a great mother. It is the hardest adjustment but nothing that is this amazing comes easy!!

RaCHeL said...

Oh my goodness! I am so thrilled! Congrats on being prego! How are you feeling? I wish I could be in Hawaii!

THE HILSABECKS said...

Yeah!! I love hearing that! Congrats Sar! Isn't being pregnant so much fun? I hope you are loving it as much as I am! Love you!

Kat and Brian said...

YESH!!!! (with arm swung upward into the air)You finally blogged about it, now I can! Go Grandma, go grandma!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Amanda and Nick said...

EEEK! I am going to be an aunt :) I am so excited!

lizwalker said...

You absolutely glow. I love it!

Kim said...

Hawaii looked amazing! SO glad you guys had a great time! I am so excited about the baby news too! Our kiddos are going to be great friends!

the murdocks said...

NO WAY!! Congrats you guys! Wow...I am beyond thrilled. So happy. It is the most wonderful thing in the world, I can't wait for you to experience it. Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to hear what you are having. I bet a boy...