Yay!!! My mom and I ran another half-marathon this weekend in St.George. It was fun to be in the warm (60 degrees) weather and away from the terrible cold in Salt Lake. We did very well, we finished, and we were glad to be able to walk after the 5 hour drive home on Saturday night.
I am so amazed at my awesome mom!!! I cannot believe that she has ran 5 Half- Marathons now!!! She is so much fun to run with, and makes me laugh the entire 13.1 miles.
Here are some fabulous pix shot by our cheerleaders (Dad and Kyle) as we were finishing.
And Now I am getting excited to go freeze my face off in New York City this week!!!
10 comments:
You ladies rock. That's all that needs to be said.
You guys are amazing! That is so awesome!! Go Sarah Jane's rockin' Mom!!
You continue to impress me. You're my inspiration.
What a fun thing to do with your mom! You both are amazing. great job!
You are the freakin BOMB!
SWEET! I am hoping to join you in May. Cross our fingers.
Good job Sar! When I left on Thursday I realized all that you will be doing and forgot to say have fun to any of it! Bad me! I'm so glad it went well! I don't think Kyle will appreciate a faceless wife so bundle up! I can't wait to hear all about your NYC adventures!
Sarah you are amazing! How do you keep doing it?? I want to run so bad (just a mile for heaven's sake)but I just don't have an ounce of patience to train myself. You are awesome!! And you look so beautiful!
YOu go girL! I am so proud of you! When are you going to bump it up and run a full marathon ;)
Keep it up!
WOW!you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment